After many years of being a stereotypical indoor kid growing up near Washington, D.C. (reading non-stop, peering into my microscope, and playing computer games), I earned a BFA in Painting and Printmaking from Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia and promptly moved to San Diego with my (now) husband. I started copywriting and marketing for an art company and eventually became a Thunder Cat in 2013! When I’m not trekking to Machu Picchu, visiting my family on the East Coast, or home brewing beer with my dude, I’m usually visiting the latest San Diego craft brewery or making salsa at Salsacraft.
- What Gets Me Out of Bed
- A deep, passionate desire to organize everything.
- My Thunder Power
- Chief of the Grammar Police
- Guilty Pleasure
- I love really, really stale popcorn.
- Alter Ego
- Totoro/Kiki/Princess Mononoke/Any Ghibli heroine
- Believe It or Not
- I won a weeklong trip to Oahu, Hawaii when I was 15 from Pacific Sunwear.