Learn Organic Search & Social Media Online Marketing And Work On Real Campaigns!
We’re Excited…Are You Excited About Search And Social Media?
Our internship program is expanding and we’re really pumped to work with dynamic individuals who want to learn online marketing (specifically organic search and social media), execute on campaigns and want to make online marketing their career. As a company, we’re growing so we’re also on the look out for full time team members, so this is a great opportunity for preparing yourself for a career position.
What Do Interns Do?
As an intern at Thunder SEO, you’ll hit the ground running with an initial training period that combines structured learning of organic search and social media marketing with actual execution on client campaigns. After the training period is complete, you will take on greater responsibility in support of client campaigns as well as design and execute on a special project of your choosing.
Organic Search and Social Media Marketing Tactics you will learn and use include:
- Local Search & Regional SEO Tactics – How to rank in Google Maps and regional search results
- Community Building – How to find and build relationships with active and influential bloggers
- Social Media Sweepstakes – How to design, build and support social media promotions using Facebook, Twitter and Youtube
- Content Development – How to research and create infographics and interactive content that users want to share
- Onpage SEO – How to structure a website for optimal search results, including keyword elements, crawlability, internal linking and other on-page factors
- Sticky Content – How to create content on a website that users care about, want to interact with and even share with others
- Link Building – How to identify link opportunities, build strong inbound links that Google recognizes as valuable, and drive new traffic from new sources
Do Interns Get Hired?
While we don’t guarantee a job after finishing the internship program, we definitely are looking for online marketing stars to join full-time. If you’re a great performer and there’s not a current opening at Thunder SEO, we’ll help by providing references, industry introductions and anything else to help you build your career.
I’m Interested! What Kind Of Background Should I Have?
If you want to learn more about online marketing and get some real-world experience, we want to hear from you. We’re looking for candidates who meet these criteria:
- Passionate about SEO, social media, content development, blogging and online marketing in general
- Basic knowledge of keyword research and on-page SEO principles
- Basic knowledge of social media, particularly Twitter, Facebook and/or Youtube
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Currently have a blog and/or Twitter profile – that’s a plus!
- Know web development and/or html – that’s a plus!
- Follow any SEO/social media expert blogs or profiles – that’s a plus too!
- Curiosity about SEO and social media, and a desire to learn is a must
What’s The Compensation?
The internship program is ongoing. The internship program is 120 hour with weekly hours varying based on the individual. This is a paid position at current minimum wage. All candidates must be US Citizens.
I’m Ready! How Do I Apply?
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and response to the above criteria to resume[@]thunderinternetmarketing[dot]com.